Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Word of Thanks

First off,  I would like to thank the UNCW Summer Education Abroad and the EEMLS Study Abroad Grant Committees; without whom I would not be able to embark on this incredible journey. You are a blessing. I am honored and eternal grateful.

To EVERYONE over at the UNCW Office of International Programs, thank you for all that you've done and will do for us while we are gone.

Dr. Liao, thanks for keeping me straight with the deadlines!

Dr. Powell, Thank you for opening up this trip (and your home) to me. I expect you will see my OCDness come out a bit on the trip ;) , so thanks in advance for your patience...lol  & I can't wait for us to work together this summer!

I would also like to thank MO and TC for their brilliant recommendations (and the late night texts...), without you guys I never would have received the amount in grants I did.  You ROCK!

My last thanks goes to my parents, my husband and children. Your constant support, encouragement and patience have no end. Thank you for being excited for me and seeing the big picture. Without you, this trip would not be possible. I promise to come home safe and bring back presents! <3

XOXO
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment